cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please de- activate cell phone service.

hsw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please de-activate my cell number since i have not been using this service since April or May as my credit card is no longer valid and you have not been able to apply the payment to my credit card. I had a message on my cell phone that my account has been cancelled so please remove my cell number from your service. 

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@hsw, For your Information or anyone who thinks Prepaid service needs to be cancelled. Please read on.

With Prepaid service there is nothing to cancel, You pay you have service you don't pay you don't have service its as simple as that.

If it really bothers you flush your Sim card down the toilet and that would cancel your service.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

This is a public, not private, forum. The Google search bot visits several times per day to record all information on this site. Please delete your name and telephone number so as to avoid receiving unwanted telephone calls.

If you received a message that your service has been cancelled, that means that your account and SIM card have been deactivated, and your phone number lost forever.

In order to ensure that the above is correct, all that you have to do is go 91 days since the last payment was due, and your profile will be wiped clean from the computer system.
Need Help? Let's chat.