cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please cancel my account

Sargent76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to activate the eSIM emailed to me and thus wish to have my account cancelled as I have not fully activated service nor wish to be billed nor use your service due to working on this for nearly 2 hours

4 REPLIES 4

Sargent76

ESIM (no East)

first, we are just customers, you are not talking to PM staff here on the forum.

did you message support yet? before you file any complain, you need to try to work with PM staff to get it resolved.  If you don't try to resolve it, your complain will be rejected

please message support

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Sargent76

The account was not fully set up. I did not activate a Sim card and your chat agents in my opinion are able to answer questions but when I specifically asked them when my account get charged because the East was not activated nor was there a phone number assigned the agent referred me to, chat links, and I still have no one in your organization even in this form for that matter that can answer such a simple question. Based on this I have filed a CCST complaint due to what I would referred to as neglectful practice for such a business. I truly wanted to switch over to Public Mobile because of the 5G network, but this experience is absolutely , unacceptable. This all stems from the EM that was provided to me in the email that is not working and I have spent over four hours sorting the situation out and am frustrated to say the least. 

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

PM might be able to help.  Ask them before your ask them to cancel 

Since your account is not fully opened yet, you will not be able to use Chabot. Please send them a message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.