cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please advice on to resolve my problem on auto payment

althetrainer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up Public Mobile a few years ago, shortly after that I got a different number for my son. I used my credit card for auto payment for both numbers. A few months ago I ported out my own number but my son is still using his PM number paid by my credit card.  Just received a message this evening stating my credit card had expired and that I needed to update the info in order to continue with payments.  I tried to log in but realized my account no longer exist since I ported out my number. I created a new account trying to update my credit card but of course I was asked to choose a plan. I do not want to get another line but I would like to continue to pay for my son's bills.  Is there a way to go about doing it without me signing up for a new line? Please advice. Thank you in advance. 

5 REPLIES 5

althetrainer

I sent a reply 10 min ago, check just now but my reply is gone.  Not sure what happened??? We tried to log in but got an error 

invalid_request Missing parameter, 'client_id'

althetrainer

Thank you.  We found his password, tried to log in his account to add a credit card for payments but as we confirmed for the 2-step verification it took us to a page with error

invalid_request Missing parameter, 'client_id'

What do we do now?

@althetrainer 

Yes the Chat bubble.

althetrainer

Thank you.  He doesn't remember his password so likely we will have to contact an agent.  When you said the "chat icon" do you mean the orange circle with a speech bubble inside? I am using my PC, the said bubble is in the bottom right corner of the screen. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@althetrainer 

Please note that each of the accounts will have its own email address. Since you ported out your account will be closed but your son's account will be active.

You can login on your son's account on the PM app and click on Payment tab>Update Card Information.

If you are having problems login to his account. Contact an agent by typing in Submit a Ticket on the Chat icon for agent's help to login to his account number in the morning.

IMG_0198.png

Need Help? Let's chat.