cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help!!!

HeronB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I desperately need to talk to someone. My payment information is about to expire and I can't sign in to change it, nothing I'm doing is working and I'm afraid my phone will be disconnected. 

12 REPLIES 12

HI @HeronB   Have you open  a ticket with PM CS Agent to ask them to reset the password and PIN for you?

To open a ticket with PM Support. Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. type: "Forgot log in information"
  2. Then Click "Contact Us"
  3. Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HeronB

because I can't sign in

If you know at least your email registered with PM you can ask for agent's assistance to reset your password and to set up your PIN

Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking  Here

HeronB

I don't know my pin, all of my account information was lost when I updated my operating system. So how can I get help with logging into my account.

HI @darlicious   I find many who do not remember the My Account login do not remember the PIN as well  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@HeronB 

Do you know your 4 digit account pin #? You could make a top up payment thru 611 before your card expires.

The following retailers all have pm vouchers that are immediately valid upon purchase and loadable via 611.

1. London Drugs
  2. 7/11
  3. Shell Stations
  4. SDM
  5. RCSS
  6. TMS
  7. Circle K
  8. Wal-Mart

Real time payments (RTP) can be made at Canadian Tire gas bars and Mobil stations for a $1 fee and are loaded by giving the clerk your 10 digit phone number.

Online payments can be made at recharge.com and ding.com for about an 8% surcharge.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Ali03
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@HeronB wrote:

And then what? I still can't sign in.

You apply voucher through calling 611. Is your account suspended?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Otherwise you can try to speak to an agent to sort out your login issue, but depending on how much time you have until your current month expires you may want to go the voucher route to buy you more time and make sure your service doesn't get suspended.

HeronB

And then what? I still can't sign in.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Your service will not be discontinued, only suspended until you pay (before 90th day of suspension).

Fastest way is as advised with voucher. Customers did confirm that buying one at Walmart is immediately available to redeem.

Did you receive new credit card? Why don't you update it?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@HeronB   If you need to make a payment urgently then either purchase voucher from a retailers like London Drugs, SDM, Canadian Tire or Walmart and load the funds by dialing 611 on your phone or online retailer can email the voucher PIN at a fee if you want to try recharge.com.

This gives you time to sort out your payment card without panicking.

Need Help? Let's chat.