cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan renewal

Daking97
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I was wondering if it's possible to renew my plan a day early if so how would I do it

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Daking97 

Yes you can but you will need to change your current plan and click on change plan now.

If there is a promo linked to the old plan, you will loss it.

If it is just one day left, I would suggest you connect to your home WiFi.

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Of course! Just lot in and go to the payment section on the left hand side and pick your payment option. Super easy.

Simply making a payment doesn't renew the plan.  If a paymen tis made from the payment section, the added funds will go ununsed until an add-on is purchased, a plan change is made, or until the next renewal.  The customer needs to actually request a plan change (or early renewal).  Such an immediate plan change would auatomcially prompt the customer payment, making a seperate visit to the payments section unnecessary.

Daking97
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I am in the app and press plan it doesn't let me renew it it makes me change it 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Of course! Just lot in and go to the payment section on the left hand side and pick your payment option. Super easy.

@Daking97 wrote:

Hi I was wondering if it's possible to renew my plan a day early if so how would I do it

If your plan is one that Public Mobile is currently offering, you can log into your Self Serve accond and perform an immediate plan change.    Full paying will be due immediately, and any time and usage remaning from your old plan will be forfeited. Also, there will be no partial refund or credit.  Your new plan cycle will start as soon as the change is made.

Need Help? Let's chat.