cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan renewal date and time

bedn2000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

My plan renews today but the new data is not yet available. Is it a time of the day when the plan renews? It is 8:00 am and I am still on the last month's data amount. It didn't refresh/renew.

11 REPLIES 11

@bedn2000 

your plan should've already renewed. click the refresh button above "view usage history"

data renews at 12:00am ET. make sure to add the time difference. 

ie. if you live in BC province your account data would be renewed at 9:00pm on the 29

bedn2000

Thanks!

@bedn2000 yup.. if Sept 1 was the last payment dare, then Oct 1 will be the new one and will be the date for your new plan

Just a reminder, since PM on a 30 days schedule,  you will get charged twice on Oct, Oct 1st and Oct 31st.  🙂

bedn2000

Last it was Sept 1st, so perhaps it will start with a new plan tomorrow.

@bedn2000 the plan cycle sat is all messed up on those My Account new site

Check using Incognito mode one more thing.  Go to Payment History page, does it so PM took money from your credit card  today?? if not, can you confirm what date was it last took money out from your CC?

bedn2000

bedn2000_0-1664551033345.png

It was from the page logged in Incognito mode. Renewal date is today but it didn't came into effect for some reason.

bedn2000

My phone is still at old plan.

bedn2000

Actually my phone is still at old allotment. So, perhaps if plan renews today... would the new plan kick in early hours tomorrow?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Renewal occurs during wee hours usually around 2am.

If you do not see new data/minutes allotment, most likely you are looking at cached page.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@bedn2000 

With this new site, you likely still reading off the cached version, so the usage you got was not up to date

Try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari)  or try again with a  completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome.  You should then see the latest usage from the server

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@bedn2000 

Was your credit card charged?  Check your payment history.  

If the due date was today, the payment should come out and plan will reset late this evening or over night.  

If payment was taken out, your account may be showing the old cached version of your plan. Known glitch in the new system. Try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode. 

Need Help? Let's chat.