cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan paid until October 16th suspended today

Tiffiny
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
My plan is on a 90 day plan and was suspended today stating I need to top up. July 18th I topped up my account on a 90 day plan moderator please help as I run a business and am a single mom of four. THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG WITH MY BUSINESS I AM ON CALL 24/7 BEING A ONLY PARENT IS A 24/7 JOB MY KIDS NEED TO BE ABLE TO GET AHOLD OF ME!
10 REPLIES 10

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Tiffiny

We simply didn't get to your message yet. We have people that have been waiting to get an answer for longer than you so we answer these messages first, I'm sorry if that wasn't clear. 

I only reply to a few public posts here and there to confirm people that yes, we are actually working to get things resolved as soon as possible. Otherwise everyone seems to think that mods aren't doing anything. 

I know how important it is to have a working phone nowadays, I'm sorry for all of this. 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

Tiffiny
Yes however as a business owner and mother of four this can not happen. Plus my response is to the fact that I have not recieved a response to my pm that was made before my post. @MarieHelene_L

MarieHelene_L

Yes @Tiffiny, really. 

The amount of private messages we received it quite extreme. I have been sitting at my desk since 10:30 DST this morning and I haven't gotten up even once since. We are doing our best, I know it's hard to believe since you guys can't see what's happening behind the scenes but we really are. 

Again, I apologize about the delay. I hate glitches just as much as everyone else does - if not more. I want everyone to be back up and running as soon as possible Cat Sad 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

Tiffiny
Really @MarieHelene_L because I sent a pm before my post and still no response....

MarieHelene_L

@Tiffiny

Not really in fact! Even if you post publicly, it won't change your place in the queue. We know users will often post publicly to get our attention in the hopes of getting a response faster. We still reply to everyone in order otherwise that wouldn't be fair for everyone else 🙂

Marie

Tiffiny
I sent a pm then posted. Sometimes posts get their attention more then pms

Tiffiny
I agree! A simple sorry for the inconvenience we are on it would be great!

jeremiahluis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have read all the posts about this issue. whats bugging me is they haven;t replied to my private message I sent them. All they have to say is we are looking into it. Thats all.

Sorry for being a broken record, but does this look like your issue?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/SERVICE-SUSPENDED-ACCOUNT-PAID-UP/m-p/180...

If so, you can only join the queue.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jeremiahluis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The same thing happened to me, I paid the plan again to keep my network active. CAn you believe I spent $300 for the month on this each plan cost me $141 for 90 days. I have contacted the moderator but no response. Feels like they are avoiding this big issue. I also see them responding to other complains jsut not this. It is very frustrating. I want my refund

Need Help? Let's chat.