cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan not reactivated

Laurawhitty
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had $52.00 in my account today when my phone bill was due, I received a text saying "Public Mobile here. Your plan did not renew because we did not receive your payment. To resume your service, make a payment at" followed by the link to make a payment. I then signed into public mobile and added an additional $1 to my account as my phone bill is $52.50. I then called a friend, it let me make the call so I figured it reactivated, and the website says current plan status active, but it still shows my current balance as $52.50 and now will not let me make any outgoing calls or receive any incoming calls. How can I fix this? Tempted to just switch to a provider who actually has a number to call to speak to someone.

6 REPLIES 6

Try dialing 611 to hear status of your account, renewal date and $$ in Available Funds.

Laurawhitty

I tried in incognito mode, it just shows me a black screen with " ("message : unauthorized")

Laurawhitty

No my phone features aren't working, LTE isn't working, or calls/ texts. Nothing 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

When your regular plan renews...it appears like your account is Suspended but as long as its still working properly, you can ignore those messages. Your phones features are still working right now...right ??

Tomorrow your account will look good again.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Laurawhitty   what you saw could be just a cached page and not up-to-date (PM new My Account has lots of cache issue)

Please login again using Incognito mode and you should see the current status and the correct Available Fund

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Laurawhitty   Try rebooting the phone or toggling airplane mode on/off.

edit:  BTW, if you see the Reactivate option after logging into the account, try clicking that to push the payment through if you still see the balance there.

Need Help? Let's chat.