cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pay my bill

379ljy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There was a bill address error and couldn't pay for months. Now I can't use my cell service or get help from call centre as well. What is the best and fastest way to pay my bill? can't even find a way online.

5 REPLIES 5

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@379ljy   Are you able to log into your account using incognito mode?  Then you should be able to Reactivate the account by making a manual payment from the CC.

edit:  of course, as noted already, as long as the account wasn't suspended fro more the 90 days without payment.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@379ljy    As long as your account has received a payment within the last 90 days (if suspended), then you should be able to add a voucher by dialing 611 on your phone.  Vouchers can be purchased from 7/11, SDM, London Drugs or Shell or even recharge.com will email the voucher for a fee.

379ljy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to pay with my credit card. but thanks. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How many months? If you haven't paid in over 4 months (and you didn't have a balance) then the account will be closed/deactivated. You would need a new sim and start a new account.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Go to Shell gas or Walmart and get enough payment vouchers to cover plan costs...then dial 611 to add them to your account. Deal with credit card info later.

Need Help? Let's chat.