cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan not Active or appearing

FemaleIndy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have paid for my monthly plan, but my phone is not able to make calls, send texts etc. When I log on to self service, I find that in my payment history, the amount for the plan has been taken from available funds. payments.png

However on my account overview page it does not show any active plans.

Account.png

If I try to access the "my plan" section of self service through any links I get a "generic error".

Plan.png

Finally, if I go to the "change plan section" it shows no current plan and no options to switch to.

Plan change.pngAny help in getting my account up and running again would be greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

@FemaleIndy

Sorry that the "tricks" did not help.  It has helped others. 

You need to contact moderator for account help.  Expect 2-3 days waits.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

FemaleIndy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unfortunately these did not do the trick, but thanks for the advice. Hopefully it will help someone with the a similar issue.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I had a similar but not identical behavior in my account.  The payment history shows funds taken and applied to renewal.  The plan shows blank.  But the overview showed suspended account.  I didn't do any heroics and in the process of waiting for help, the account self healed.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@FemaleIndy

Might want to try two tricks that might re-activate/reset your plan:

1.  Report your phone lost/stolen in self service account.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login.  Report your phone found.

2.  Manually add $1 into your balance.  

These actions sometimes will reset your SIM/re-activate account.  

Otherwise, might need to private message moderator.

Need Help? Let's chat.