cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired; how do I change it now?

liamanderson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had a 90 day plan which has expired. I want to change my plan to a 30 day plan. How do I do this?

I tried using the "change plan" button on My Account page but it doesn't work.

EDIT: Changed 60 to 30

8 REPLIES 8

Yup, this forum software doesnt show who the reply is going to.  Sometimes its a mess.

@wetcoasterwrote:

@liamandersonwrote:

That reply was directed to the other poster, not to you. This forum doesn't nest replies so it's not clear who is replying to who.

Yes, I just realised that and put an edit in my post, cross posting again.

I usually use the quote function to try and make clear who and what I'm referring to.

@liamandersonwrote:

That reply was directed to the other poster, not to you. This forum doesn't nest replies so it's not clear who is replying to who.

Yes, I just realised that and put an edit in my post, cross posting again.

I usually use the quote function to try and make clear who and what I'm referring to.

liamanderson

@liamandersonwrote:

Ok how do I contact someone from PM?

Otherwise, if I have to renew my 90 day plan just to change it to a 60 day plan, I'd rather go with another carrier.

Click on the link I posted?

You can go to a 30day plan and activate auto pay, so that it automaticaly renews at the end of the 30 days.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't realise that you didn't reply to me.

liamanderson

Thank you. Sorry, I meant to type 30 days, not 60 days. I will contact the mods.

liamanderson

Ok how do I contact someone from PM?

Otherwise, if I have to renew my 90 day plan just to change it to a 30 day plan, I'd rather go with another carrier.

EDIT: Changed 60 to 30

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@liamandersonwrote:

I had a 90 day plan which has expired. I want to change my plan to a 60 day plan. How do I do this?

I tried using the "change plan" button on My Account page but it doesn't work.

Public Mobile does not offer 60 day plans. It's either 30days or 90days.

Assuming that your account is suspended, ie your plan expired less than 90 days ago, you need assistance from the moderator team to change to a different plan.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, account PIN*, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

*If you don't have your PIN you need to provide them with any 3 of the following items for identification:

- Complete mailing address

- Email address

- Alternate phone number

- Date of birth

- Last top up date & amount

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

I doubt you can reactive the account and change the plan at the same time.  

You can only do one of them at a time.  Unless one of the staff from PM do it for you.  

Need Help? Let's chat.