cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan data is all wrong

Funkagenda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had been on the 12GB/120-day plan since 2016 and around Black Friday I switched to the new 15GB/30-day plan, scheduled to start at the end of my next billing period, which was January 17th. I checked my account on my phone yesterday and it seemed to show the correct information, however on my desktop now, it's still showing the old plan and the dates are wrong.

My last renewal before the plan change was on October 19th, 2022, but I'm now seeing that it started on November 18th, 2022 for some reason. It's also showing that my available data is 12GB instead of 15GB.

2023-01-18 14_27_31-Window.png

Any idea what's causing this or how I can make sure it's accurately reflecting my new plan?

4 REPLIES 4

Funkagenda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not sure what caused it, but it looks like it's now working as expected in a fresh session. Weird one, that.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Funkagenda 

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or simply try refreshing the page on the yellow circle while signed in to public mobile

Handy1_0-1674070402256.jpeg

Refresh page.                                ^^^            

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Funkagenda  - log into your My Account through a tab in incognito mode.

OR, when logged in select that circle refresh button at the bottom. Does the info. update then?

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Funkagenda I would try your browser in incognito or in private browsing mode.  It's been reported there are caching issues with the PM website.  Give that a shot.

Need Help? Let's chat.