cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

ronaldjoseph123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last month I purchased 40 $ plan with sim and at that time I paid almost 57 $ dollars for entire purchase from my debit account.

Now I changed the plan to 25 $ , when iichecked my public moblic account its displays that amount due is 40 dollars again 

I already ordered to 25 dollars from my account.

Tomorrow will be renewal date

3 REPLIES 3

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@ronaldjoseph123 wrote:

Last month I purchased 40 $ plan with sim and at that time I paid almost 57 $ dollars for entire purchase from my debit account.

Now I changed the plan to 25 $ , when iichecked my public moblic account its displays that amount due is 40 dollars again 

I already ordered to 25 dollars from my account.

Tomorrow will be renewal date

Amount due says $40 because you are still on the old plan. Allow the change to happen. You should be good if you have Autopay.

@GinYVR wrote:

@ronaldjoseph123That is normal, the due amount doesn't take into account future plan change. However since you are downgrading I suggest you forfeit your last day and manually change the plan ahead of your renewal date, since there is a bug with the system which might disable your account if you downgrade your change automatically on renewal date.

I thought the issue was with plan upgrades because the system remains fixated on the cost of the current plan.  So, if the new plan costs more, the system doesn't know how to extract more funds with auto pay and the account could end up being suspended due to funding problems. 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@ronaldjoseph123That is normal, the due amount doesn't take into account future plan change. However since you are downgrading I suggest you forfeit your last day and manually change the plan ahead of your renewal date, since there is a bug with the system which might disable your account if you downgrade your change automatically on renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.