cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

Art288
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I proceed to change my plan and was charged for both my old & new plan for the same month.

5 REPLIES 5

Art288
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, very frustrating. How was I supposed to know that ? Didn't see it anywhere.

Don't find this very good way of doing business.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Correct. If you changed plan NOW you are immediately charged for new plan.

You should do plan change on NEXT renewal where you would be charged only for new plan when it become active.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When you change your plans, you have to click change on renewal and then you will change it your next renewal date. If you click change now, it will change immediately and you’ll be charged upfront instead of at renewal date.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Art288 

when plan change, you were given 2 options, Change Now and Change on Renewal, do you remember which one you picked?

if you choose Change Now, it is normal that the change will be immediate and PM will charge you the new plan and won't provide partial refund on the old one

If it just happened today, there is a very slight chance support agent might help.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Art288  Yes if you did an immediate plan change this is normal PM is pre paid and no refunds , it’s why it’s always advised to change plan for next renewal so you don’t lose money on your current cycle 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1709245133777.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

Need Help? Let's chat.