cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change help!

soovin0115
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I moved my mobile agency from public mobile to somewhere else yesterday,

and I so need to deactivate the public mobile plan.

I know that I can do so in my Accounts page, but I forgot my password.

So I tried finding password, but as I changed number, I can't receive security number through phone, and for some reason email doesn't work either.

I'm stuck where I can't go into my Account page, but I need to deactivate account. I wanted to call for customer service help, but I coudln't see any number for them either. 

6 REPLIES 6

soovin0115
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, everyone!!!!! Now I'm releived that I wouldn't be paying two mobile service companies 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@soovin0115 

If you still had your credit card information on file in your account, before you ported out your phone number,  you should really try to have a CSA remove that information totally.  Just for peace of mind. But it's up to you, if you like to gamble.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Meow you are all good.  it is a good sign you cannot log in, it means account closed

Just monitor your credit card, but OM won't charge you any more

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you ported out / transferred number to other provider your account is Closed permanently. And you cannot log in anymore as account does not exist anymore.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@soovin0115 

If you successfully ported your number out then your PM account is automatically closed. 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@soovin0115 hi once you port your number your account is automatically closed therefor you can't get into it because public closes it for you 

Need Help? Let's chat.