cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Reverts to Old Plan Monthly

CW89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For the past three months I have tried to change my plan to the 20GB @ 4G speeds only on renewal date for it to revert to 5GB @ 3G speeds. This leads me to being "double charged" - I would like to have this change made permanently and for me to not have to be charged again to change the plan. Effectively I am paying two charges for the last 3 months $40 for the 3G speeds and then when I run out of data or notice I am having to pay $55 again to change it to the plan I had previously changed it too. 

I am very happy with the product otherwise, but this is leading me to want to change carriers. 

3 REPLIES 3

CW89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wow.. Thats wild - the incognito trick shows the information correctly. Thank you for the help!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@CW89   not sure if you are reading the updated info off the server.  The new My Account has serious issue with cached page.

First ,login to My Account using Incognito mode.  Check Payment History to see if it shows you having charged twice.  Also, make sure you aware the fact that if you click "Change plan now" when you change plan, it will start the new plan immediately and charge you new plan charge, that might have led to the double charge issue

Gather the info from Payment history, then open ticket with PM support and discuss with them.  See what can they do if you really got double charged:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.