Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan - Promotion

Joseeb07
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

During Black Friday this promotion was going on : 

$20 off for 15 months on the 55 $ plan.

I did put the code, and it did confirm the 20$ off for the next 15 months, but I just got billed my first bill and it still charged me as if I had the 55$ plan. The promotion was not taken off. 

When I check my Account - Plan&Adds On,  it does say that I have the promotion. 

What is the problem ?

Thank you,
Josée 
10 REPLIES 10

HI @agai11nst   roll over data is nice.  But I don't think there are many carrier doing that.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@agai11nst 

LOL....

The new holiday gifts are their own separate add on but with the same name as last year. Double check your texts from 4911....mine slipped thru without me noticing them for a purple (lol...purple?) a couple of days.

Very few prepaid or postpaid providers roll over plan data. The only ones I can think of are Fizz and lüm and DOT mobile had that as their marketing strategy if they come back to Canada with the loosening of the CRTC restrictions surrounding MVNO's not owned by Robelus. In fact only koodo as far as I know also allows add ons (data or minutes)to roll over every billing cycle without an expiry date. Most providers require you to cancel your add ons before your new billing cycle in order to avoid being charged again! (Like how would you know you need or even want an expensive add on at the beginning of your cycle? I believe they call them add ons because the provider just keeps adding onto your bill!!)

At this point with large "4G" speed data plans being promoted with data costing less than $2/1gb there's not a lot of need for roll over plan data?

agai11nst

Hi Darli...

Just saw this 'promotion' reading the community

Nice deal!

Couple a questions:

I do still have extra min (290min) balance from last promo, never got the lucky text message as far as I know about this Merry Christmas bonus gift but if I do does the International minutes will be added with my remaining ones?

If so sweet is not?!

And one thing I noticed; when I have not used G/Mbytes in one paid cycle when I make next payment it zeros it to the plan I choose to, sorry if not well explained, my suggestion/plea is why not ad unused DATA with my new payment cycle?! If I have in my last day before renewing my plan with a payment lets say 1GB unused would be nice and friendly to ad this 1GB to my new monthly payment, lets say I paid a plan with 2GB so after I paid this month I would have then 3GB to use until next pay cycle, if PM does that you will eliminate a lot of users from the competition and capture more customers with this friendly adittion of unused Mbytes!

I will certainly Lead the "Unused MegaBytes Campaign" to the streets and gather hundreds and hundreds of new customers tomorrow!!!

Yuhuuuuuu 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Aiden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

For renewals for existing customers on this $55-($20 for 15months) you should see a full $55 charge but $20 remaining credit in your account.

Look at this other forum post to see their details.

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/public-mobile-20gb-plan-35-15-months-new-existing-customers-only-plu...

Joseeb07

I activated it on Black Friday. I am talking to a CS_agent now. Thank you for your answer. 

Joseeb07

I got charge for the 55$+tax plan. Thank you I will reach out to a CS_agent ! 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Joseeb07 

When did you activate? The first $20 credit can take up to 2 business days to be applied to your account balance. Going forward the $20 credit will be applied upon renewal. The $20 credit should be reflected in your upcoming bill. If after 2 business days have passed since activation and after logging in using secret/incognito you do not see the credit in your payment history and in your upcoming bill contact customer support to apply the promocode again.

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Joseeb07 What did you get charged on your credit card?

If there's an error, the Customer Service Agent can help remedy the situation @CS_Agent

or contact them through.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Joseeb07 

Clear cache and cookies and log in using an incognito tab. 

The site tends to display cached versions of the page. 

Need Help? Let's chat.