cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Details Not Visible!?

bigData
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just signed up for the 20 GB Canada-US plan. However, when I log in to my account, none of the US roaming details are visible in my subscription information. Shouldn't all these things be visible?

9 REPLIES 9

@bigData 

I would suggest you message support and let them know about the trouble without seeing the proper plan details. message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

bigData

@softech 

i would like you to know that your reply is as close to a solution as there is. however, if i accept it as a solution, my question will be considered solved and no longer addressed - so i won't flag it as solved. the only solution is for PM to make all of the details of any subscription available. it's not a big ask, and it may be that not having the details available is illegal.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@bigData I'm jealous of your $43/20GB Can/US plan!! I wish some of that love for Quebec would make it over to the west coast. Not that I'm complaining about $50/40GB, but $43 is a nicer price tag and more than enough data.

bigData

@softech  Thanks for that info. It does reference "US" in the payment history, but there's no link to the complete advertised plan details. That's not transparent enough for my comfort as a client, just saying.

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 17-17-03 Public Mobile - My Account.png

@bigData you are lucky you have the better Quebec plan 

@bigData  Sorry this a Quebec only plan I’m guessing then .

bigData

@Handy1  To clarify, the plan is 20GB for $43:

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 16-54-24 Subscription Details Public Mobile.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@bigData   its 40GB for $50 CAN/US plan. An other member mentioned this too . But I’m confident it works call a Boston pizza in Boston to test . You can’t get over charged as PM is pre paid no overages here 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@bigData 

yes, multiple members confirmed the Plan details won't show the US part, but no worry, you got that

Also, check the payment history and you will see it showing clearly you got the US-Canada plan, it mentions there

Need Help? Let's chat.