cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-SIM Activation Failed

robbybobby
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm a new customer activating a new plan with an E-SIM on an iPhone. It was stuck on activating for a long time then said activation failed. I don't have an option to re-attempt the SIM activation.

Best of all, I cannot contact support either. The bot says to create a ticket, and the link to create a ticket leads to a 404. I've tried different browsers, computers, etc.

5 REPLIES 5

robbybobby
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the tips - I tried resetting network settings, removing current physical sim, and re-activating with the QR code in the email but still failed activation. I sent a PM to support.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@robbybobby  If you already been charged try resetting the network settings . If no luck please submit ticket with support to help 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@robbybobby 

Did you get to the eSIM installation step?   Either the app will ask for your permission to do it for you automatically, or you will get a QR code to install yourself. 

If you missed the step, there is a QR code in your Welcome email.  Open it from a computer, or another device, then use your phone to scan it to install the eSIM profile on your phone

Once you installed the eSIM profile, (or If you got passed that step),  try to reboot your phone once.  

If it still does not connect and if you have any active sim on the phone , disable them (eSIM/Physica sim) or remove the physical sim.  Then click Reset All Networks on your phone and it will work.  (Please note that Reset all Networks will also erase your saved Wifi and Bluetoosh connections, but you just need to add them back after)

if it still does not work, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@robbybobby wrote:

I'm a new customer activating a new plan with an E-SIM on an iPhone. It was stuck on activating for a long time then said activation failed. I don't have an option to re-attempt the SIM activation.

Best of all, I cannot contact support either. The bot says to create a ticket, and the link to create a ticket leads to a 404. I've tried different browsers, computers, etc.

The chatbot's ticketing process hasn't been working properly for some time.  Please send a pirvate message to CS_Agent.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.