cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Change, Rewards...? $15 Plan, Unlimited Incoming Calls...?

Christo4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

So my mother got onto the $15 plan over a year ago

100 minutes, 250MB, Unlimited Text

I just got my grandpa setup with the $15 plan over the Christmas holidays over a week ago, and it showed Unlimited Incoming Calls included...

Does the $15 Plan currently include unlimited incoming calls now, but not over a year ago...? Was this a Bonus my grandpa received?  I could not see anything about incoming calls for my mom's account. If it's available now, how may she get the incoming calls included, without changing here Rewards into the new Points...?

Thx

10 REPLIES 10

@samuelzen- Par for the course around here. Messaging is exceedingly poorly updated. Log in to the chatbot and ask whats my plan and it will list out the features and say unlimited incoming. Or navigate using the buttons like Manage my account etc.

samuelzen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not only does the $15 plan description not mention unlimited incoming, the chatbot SIMon says that all incoming calls count against the 100 minutes limit. Looks like PM forgot to update SIMon?

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello it is unlimited incoming from implementation my mil is on it two years plus 

Christo4

Thanks for clarifying that darlicious

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Christo4 

The $15 plan has included incoming calling since about May of 2019. Some of the plan descriptions in accounts have dropped the line saying it's included but it is still included in the plan. Don't worry about the $$ rewards being changed to points when changing plans. This is just poor messaging on pm's part by only referring to the new points system as though everyone is part of the points program. Only the customer can switch to points in their rewards accounts by clicking on the join Public Points box and then checking the box agreeing to switch and that its irrevocable and confirming it by submitting the request. 

Christo4

Thank you

Christo4

It also doesn't show when logged into my mom's account... 

I wonder if this is "conveniently" not shown 😉 Lol...

Thank you

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Christo4 yes unlimited incoming is part of $15 plan and all current plans.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Christo4 

Yes  the $15 plan still includes unlimited incoming calls.

With the new website listing of plans, PM just left that part of of the description out, by mistake.

They messed up.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Christo4 @Yes it still includes unlimited incoming 

Need Help? Let's chat.