cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan $40 monthly 5GB, will start in 10 days, now better promotion 15GB, how to switch?

Trikenstein
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Two weeks ago I received an SMS text offering 5GB at 4G speed, for $40/month. I upgraded the plan but choose to start the new plan at the next cycle, which is in the next 10 days.

Before the new plan kicks in. I received an SMS text showing a better promotion. 15GB for $40/month. Is it possible to switch my previous promo 5GB/month which is not yet started to the new one?

PubMobile_15GB_plan.png

11 REPLIES 11

@hairbag1   So how did you get the $15/500MB plan?

Perhaps you should ask customer support to honour the price and features in your screenshot?/s  😏

Good question. It's a glitch from the recent website "upgrade".

I had the $15 / 500MB plan but upgraded to $25 / 1024MB's plan on Oct 19th.

When I log in to view my Plan and Add-on / Current Plan....says $15 / 1024MBs.

If I log in using incognito...the correct info is displayed.

editd...

fixed it...thanks for the reminder @LeePublic 

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hairbag1 I'm curious how did you get that for $15? Special plan? 1 GB for $15?

Trikenstein

@SynnSalvator wrote:

Did you click the 4g plans then scroll and click on the yellow arrow that is below the plan box?

Oh this! Thanks. Works now, I didn't click on the "4G Speed" button above the plan choices. Now the $40 + 15GB appears and I could switch to that plan. Which had indeed replaced the former plan $40 + 5GB.

planupgrade.jpg

@Trikenstein   Yes, it's legit but you can schedule the plan change by logging into your account.

Trikenstein

Here is the promo I received by SMS Text, not sure if this is legit from Public Mobile.

PubMobile_Promo_15GB.jpg

SynnSalvator

Did you click the 4g plans then scroll and click on the yellow arrow that is below the plan box? It cycles through the plans and there is 2 $40. The 5gb $40 is first and if you click the arrow again it should show the new 15gb $40 one. Then click to change plan on renewal date. It is how I changed mine!

@Trikenstein    You don't see it when selecting Change My Plan?  You need to scroll with the down arrow to the right as there are two $40 plans there, the old one with 5GB and limited time offer of 15GB.

Trikenstein

@hairbag1 wrote:

You can select the preferred plan to start at next renewal. That'll cancel out the one you previously selected.

My account, Change my plan, the $40 with 15GB data doesn't appear among selectable choices. I also wrote PM to CS_Agent. Hope this could be fixed. Not sure how these promos timing works. It appears as a bad deal to accept a promo early.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You can select the preferred plan to start at next renewal. That'll cancel out the one you previously selected.

Need Help? Let's chat.