Phone

Clivebuckham
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Made a payment but my service still off

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Clivebuckham 

Have you forced payment and reactivated your service? If not ensure your available funds or equal your plan amount. Either of @softech 's should work but lost/stolen is more reliable. Dont worry if your overview page doesnt update right away you can check your transaction history for plan amount debited with todays date. Log out and reboot.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Many users facing this same issue.  There are funds in the account and system shows either plan expired or account suspended. 

You can contact customer service by clicking on the chat bubble on the bottom of the screen so they can try and fix.  It seems that it could be due a system issue that's still affecting users

@Clivebuckham   so, you see the fund you made sitting as Available Fund in My Account?  and your plan status is Suspended?

You can try to make another manual payment of $1 (using the option "Other (Enter the desired payment amount)" ) then logoff and reboot the phone

If still fails, you can try to use the "Lost/Stolen" trick.

Login to My Account.
Go to the plans or usage page and click on lost/stolen to Suspend the service.
Log off and then Wait 5 minutes
Log back in My Account. Resume the service. The plan will automatically reactivate since you already have enough funds to pay for the plan.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Clivebuckham 

If your renewal date is tomorrow and if you have enough funds in your account. There is a standard notice that your account will be suspended unless you are on AutoPay or sufficient funds, you can ignore this notice.

Clivebuckham
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Suspend. But the fund still in my account 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Clivebuckham 
This maybe related to the PM outage.

Try powering off your phone then slide out the SIM tray for 2 minutes the slide tray back and power on the phone.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Clivebuckham 

Did your plan amount get debited in your transaction history? Or do you see your plan amount in your available funds? What does your account status on your overview page ? Active? Suspended?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Need Help? Let's chat.