cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of the country, trying to reactivate my 2 phone numbers.

mogli
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all, I"m out of the country, returning in couple of weeks, I had paused my phones for couple of months online in self serve as public mobile does not roam here internationally.

I'm trying to re-activate my two phones online, but the submit button doesn't work for making a payment from my online accounts.

Can any moderators help to activate my two phones?

My credit card is still saved online, but submit won't work!

Thanks in advance.  Is

23 REPLIES 23

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Lol...Rodney Dangerfield over here.....

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

mogli

Thank you JL9, I agree things should be more intuitive, all in all, with excellent customer service right here on the forum from all users, it really helps a lot. I did remove all images immediately just in case, thank you.

ugggh I wish it were a little more intuitive and you didn't have to jump through funny hoops for some of these things

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

mogli: ok..the image with the account status was fine. The other images had your referral code on them. That's not allowed here.

mogli

Ok will do thank you!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Happy for you. So that's done. So now your images with the red marks have "illegal" information on them. You can edit your posts and then go to https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/media/gallerypage/user-id/49802/tab/all and hover over the images and click on the x that appears in the upper right of the image.

mogli

dust2dust you're awesome ! it worked thank you so much! Thanks to everyone as well, I appreciate all the input and guidance, so quick ! perfecto!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Exactly as expected. So click on plan & add-on on the toolbar below the logo and then click on the lost/stolen and then resume. Then you can make your payment. But I would wait until you're closer to returning. You have lots of time.

mogli

Hi dust2dust, I have this :

<image snipped>

mogli

No, I have no red plan expired banner. I have this on both my accounts for the two numbers:

<image snipped>

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Just about there. So you're on the $25 plan and it expired Feb. 8 and you have no balance. So now just a little further down...what do you have like the image given above this by the other user..

mogli

HI All, my account looks like this :

<image snipped>

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mogli 

Auto pay will not work when suspended only when you have active service or "expired" status when going thru renewal. Your other option would be to call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number and make a payment with your credit card but you need to know your 4 digit account pin #. As long as you are not suspended via lost/stolen your plan will automatically reactivate thru the 611/IVR service. Or you could pay by voucher without your account pin# thru either access #.

Does your account look like this?

Screenshot_20220403-150731~2.png

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Autopay only happens once during renewal at the end of the 30 days of service. There's no other way to trigger it and it doesn't happen on its own. That afternoon or 2 months later. Reactivating needs money on balance.

Can you answer if you see the red Plan Expired? Maybe give an image of your overview page. Don't include any identifiable information.

mogli

I've tried all the suggestions so far, nothing works. First time I'm fighting for a company to take my payment lol  I have just sent a message to a CS agent, lets see what happens.

The message I get online does state to disregard if I have paid or am on auto pay. Well, I am on autopay, but why does it say my account is suspended ?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Does it say Plan Expired in red on your overview page account status? Or does it say Lost/stolen?

The lost/stolen thing can be used to pause the account. You're not actually saying it's lost/stolen...just suspending service. Then when you go past what was your previous renewal date you need to resume the service which will then say Plan Expired in red and then you can pay and then it will reactivate. Unless you already have sufficient balance from before you suspended.

mogli

Hi, I had just paused my service for a couple of months, I know it takes 90 days to lose the service, it's not stolen or anything:  it says:

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay.
Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan. Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

mogli

Sorry I clicked on accept solution by mistake

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mogli 

Are you suspended via lost/stolen? If so you need to resume service via lost/stolen in order to make a top up payment.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I think the above is right so maybe do all of this closer to when you return. If you resume then pay enough then the account will reactivate. Unless you're under the wire for the 90 days.

mogli

Hi Softech, I used firefox and chrome .. both same issue, I'll try the other option for amount, thanks.

mogli

Hi JPK929, I have tried both resume service under plans and add-ons .. and also tried to pay a one time amount, no luck, same submit button issue.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mogli   What error message did you get?

At least try to use a different browser (Edge/Chrome/Firefox), Incognito mode or try on another device

Also, when paying, try not to use "Amount Due" but select the option "Other (Enter the desired payment amount)" and manually enter the plan amount, that usually works better

Need Help? Let's chat.