cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my phone is not working

zhangjana7106
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i changed my credit card, i paid two days late. you cut down my service. then i paid again. now my balance is $30. my phone still can not work. they asked me to activate my account. i can not activate my account online, i need your help.

9 REPLIES 9

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@zhangjana7106 

Once you reactivate your service contact customer support to credit back the extra plan amount charged to your account. You can use the credit to pay for your next plan renewal.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@zhangjana7106 

As long as the $30 in your available funds equals or exceeds your plan amount all you have to do is go back to the plans or usage page. Resume your service via lost/stolen. Your plan will automatically reactivate. Check Your transaction history for your plan amount debited from your balance with today's date. Log out and reboot.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@zhangjana7106 wrote:

I click the lost/stolen button. when i login i can not see any reactivate button

@zhangjana7106  - go back to lost/stolen and find your phone. Does the reactivate option present itself then?

zhangjana7106
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I click the lost/stolen button. when i login i can not see any reactivate button

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@zhangjana7106 

Please note that this is a public Community forum and we are all regular customers like you.

If you top up $30 your account, just power off your phone then logout of your account.

Power back on the power and login to your account.

Hopefully, this will fix your account.

If not, reach out to a CS_Agent on this Community page by private messaging or Chat.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @zhangjana7106   is your Account showing Suspended now?  You can try to login to My Account and click Lost/Stolen button to put your account on suspension temporally.    Log off and log back in 10 minutes later to Reactivate the account 

if it still not work , then you will need to contact CS Agent for assistance

Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. type: Contact CS Agent
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Other"
  4. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Your account is probably also affected by some issue that can only be fixed by customer service. 

You could try the toggling lost/stolen, re activating and power cycle first.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Was your previous due date on Apr. 1? This is a prepaid provider. There is no extra time when unpaid.

Are you not able to log in to your account?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Reach out to a CS Agent either through the bubble in the bottom right or through direct message. If you look at some of the other threads you will see why this happened to you as it happened to hundreds if not thousands of others due to an autopayment issue. If you follow the steps laid out and it is still not working a CS agent should be able to assist you.

Need Help? Let's chat.