cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long distance

gm8000069
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

What Add on for long distance call to Indonesia?

Thank you very much.

9 REPLIES 9

the AI is slightly slow .. you have half a minute to catch it before magician says Abracadabra

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

I think @14ALL41 was referring to how @JL9 saw your post @darlicious if it disappeared. Not how you retrieved it.

It must have first appeared, JL9 saw it, then got moved.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@14ALL41 

Search "*poof* the magic dragon...." that's how I find the link...lol....

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

14ALL41
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@JL9 wrote:

Yeah I second @darlicious, much cheaper and more efficient to go the calling card or voip route for those calls.

How did you see that lost post when it was removed?

@darlicious wrote:

@Yummy 

Omg that's two posts fallen victim to *poof* the magic dragon disappearing post bug....

Third time lucky?

Yes, you are. You did so much research, typing and poof, post is gone. I think you should start campaign 'Do not remove our posts you stupid AI'

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Yummy 

Omg that's two posts fallen victim to *poof* the magic dragon disappearing post bug....

Screenshot_20220403-115535~2.pngScreenshot_20220403-115556~2.pngScreenshot_20220403-115607~3.png

Third time lucky?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 wrote:

Yeah I second @darlicious, much cheaper and more efficient to go the calling card or voip route for those calls.

And where do you see @darlicious post?????

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@gm8000069 

PM doesn’t have Indonesia for the International calling on the countries list.

300 International Long Distance Minutes

Included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

I would suggest you download the WhatsApp and use your PM cell number or use TextNow app and pick a new Canadian number.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.