cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone says" Sorry your number can't be completed as dialed please check number and dial again"

Snider
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Phone says" Sorry your number can't be completed as dialed please check number and dial again" And when someone tries to call me it says I have a USA number? I have been with Public Mobile for 10 years and have the same number. And my account is paid?

6 REPLIES 6

@Snider wrote:

My account is on autpay  and it was renewed yesterday. 

@Snider   you sure the renewal went well?  It could from a renewal problem

Please Login my Acocunt once more using Incognito mode to confirm if still showing active

if it really showing active, then please open ticket with support

Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Snider

n people try to call me there phone says they have to have a US phone plan?

Snider

My account is on autpay  and it was renewed yesterday. 

Snider

I tried rebooting, and taking the SIM card out and reinstalling it. Same thing.  I don't have anther phone to try it on.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Snider 

try reboot the phone once

do you have another phone to test the sim card?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Snider   With this recording,  it could be an indication that your acocun tis now suspneded  (just PM system picked a wrong recording)

So, login to My Account and check if account status is suspended.  It could be due to a failed renewal.  

If it is suspended, make a payment to resume service

Let us know if that is the case

Need Help? Let's chat.