cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with new login system

concerned
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My daughters each have an account that I, the dad, pay for. I'm using one of my daughters accounts now after finally getting logged into it. The issue being that i don't have either of their phones so I can't receive texts for the 2 factor verification. I used to be able to get the codes sent to my email on file but now it's only giving a text code to phone option.  I need to be able to log in to add data or change plans or suspend service if necessary (if they lose the phone).  What is the solution to this scenario if the phone isnt available to log into their accounts??

5 REPLIES 5

@concerned 

Are you on the website or PM app? Maybe try both.

concerned

Ok thank you. But in this scenario..if they were to lose the phone before I could get this new EverSafe set up they would be completely out of luck on suspending service, etc.   I was able to creat an EverSafe account for one daughter by having her send me the code. Will need to get another code to add as a trusted device I realized after. The other daughter ran out of data and bugging me to add more, we dont live in the same town. She's at work. So I guess we just have to wait for her to be able to get me a code to set it up.  Long story short, probably TMI, anyways..thank you

concerned

I tried that but it didnt work. just says text or voice message

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@concerned   the initial EverSafe setup really need the phone to receive SMS to validate to link to EverSafe.  This is a one time thing.  Once it is linked, you can change the 2FA choice by clicking Resend Code and then change the email

E_ResendCode_Watermarked.jpg

since their account has not properly link EverSafe with their My Account using text, I guess you really have to call them for the validation code to finialize the setup

Again, the need to send only sms is a one time thing only

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@concerned 

If you want the 2FA code sent to your email. Just hit Resend Code then you will have the option to be sent to your phone, email or call.

Need Help? Let's chat.