cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone plan

Sally1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I upgraded three days ago to get more data. I was charged with new plan but the data does not appear on my phone!

3 REPLIES 3

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Data upgrades should reflect in your account page after the renewal.

If it is not updated contact CSA and create a ticket here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Sally1...log in to your account and look at My Data & Add-ons. You'll see how much data you have remaining on your current plan. If there's no data noted, that means it's been used up until next renewal occurs.

When you got your new plan, you were given the option to Change at next renewal...or ...Change plan now. If you're certain you were paid for new plan...that means you selected second option.You should see new plan listed.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you make an immediate plan change or on next renewal ?

Log into your self serve account to check your plan.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.