cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number

gnutov
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there someone we can talk to about account issue?

11 REPLIES 11

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gnutov 

You should have one by now unless they are extra busy.

My experience - 20 min. But depending on how many requests it could be longer. Plus today is weekend, maybe not fully staffed.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Depends on the issue and your method of contact, but they are usually relatively quick!

@gnutov time varies, but usually it takes less than 2 hours.  If you have waited 3 hours and it is an urgent issue, message them again. 

Remember to monitor the Community inbox,  that's where they respond back

gnutov

How long does it take to get a response from a csr ?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You could get a CSA to correct your email address but in the meantime I believe you can still enter the misspelled email and correct pw to get into your self serve account

gnutov

Thank you I sent a message to CSR , hopefully they answer soon . 

gnutov

When my account was set up originally, they misspelled my email account . Now I can’t have access to update my account billing info , I sent a private message to CSR hopefully they can fix .  Thank you 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@gnutov   You can submit a ticket to customer support via chatbot for assistance here:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Second option is to send a private message to CS_Agent if unable to submit your ticket here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You can post further information in this forum and other customers might be able to offer quicker advice or suggestions as long as it doesn't require account access in which case only CSA's will be able to help.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Account issue is dealt with by CSA. Top of page, click Get Help / Chat with Simon to start the process.

Watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they reply.

What is the issue, btw ?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@gnutov 

There is no one you can talk to for support. All support is through this public forum or you can contact a CS Agent with the links below. You can post your question here and we maybe able to assist you.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.