cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number transfer is half complete

Kill3rjesus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidentally deleted my old eSIM when I was notified by my contacts that they were receiving communications from me from my original number. Now I’m unable to re-add the eSIM from my old provider to attempt the transfer again.

As it stands, I can send messages and make phone calls from the transferred number. I cannot receive messages or phone calls at this number. The transfer is half complete. I would like to keep this number if at all possible.

Any help is appreciated!

@CS_Agent

2 REPLIES 2

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Kill3rjesus so, you have not received the text to approve the porting from your old provider?

I think you need to ask them what you can do first.  Call them and check it out.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kill3rjesus this is something you need to call your old provider , ask them if they can provide you another esim for free, or if they can just approve your porting verbally

once that is sorted with your old provider, there is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

(Again, call porting team only when the situation is sorted with your old provider)

Need Help? Let's chat.