Phone not working but $0 owed

Rmacarthur14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

AAF7EB98-D1C7-4F29-BDBC-CF5FAA8621EB.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Rmacarthur14 FYI: this has happened to others, including me when activating a new account. As it was not my primary account I ignored the message as a test; the account activated overnight.

However, I would normally do as suggested and contact the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah check your payment history and see that is strange. Try contacting pm about it maybe.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Can you show your payment history, i think out may show you there If anything went wrong

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rmacarthur14 , something does seem wrong, you have funds in the account but it's remains in expired status.  You could try toggling the lost phone/found phone option to see if that soft reset will work.  Failing that I suggest contacting the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Rmacarthur14 can you add 38$ and see if it will renew? 

Need Help? Let's chat.