cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Numbers

PatriciaKornyk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I took a new phone number when I first activated the phone xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Afterwards I found out how to keep/change to my old phone number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  I followed the instructions, but the phone did not respond to the change, I could call. out but no one could call or text me.

I went back to change the phone number and was asked to pick a new phone number.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Currently I phone on xxxxxxxxxxx but text messages are sent out on xxxxxxxxxxx.  How does this get fixed so that I only have one phone number xxxxxxxxxx.

3 REPLIES 3

Meow
Mayor / Maire

The Only way to keep 'old number' is to transfer it from old provider.  BOTH accounts have to be active in order to do that.
Once number is selected during signing up, it could be changed later selecting different number from the number pool PM has. There is NO guarantee number A will be there after changing it to number B and then wishing to go back to number A.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@PatriciaKornyk , phone numbers are changed under the Profile tab.

If you are having difficulty,  use the chatbot or link below to ask PM representatives for help.

Also, this is a public community of other customers. So if you want to edit your message, click the circle beside the time.

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.