cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Not Working - says no active plan

momof4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've had this contract since December on auto-pay. It shows Public Mobile 3G with full bars. i try to call or msg and it says you don't have an active plan and to pay $37.00.

I log in and it shows my balance is $0.00 and my next payment isn't until March 13th. I go ahead and pay $40.00 anyways and now shows a top up credit, but still not working?

9 REPLIES 9

@momof4 wrote:

Thank you everyone for the help. This was complete user error. *ugh* I was signed into my daughter's account and just paid a month ahead for her. lol 

So what is happening with your account? It still should have autopayed!

Well goog to know that everything is Ok!!!!Smiley Happy

momof4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you everyone for the help. This was complete user error. *ugh* I was signed into my daughter's account and just paid a month ahead for her. lol 

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@momof4 wrote:

I've had this contract since December on auto-pay. It shows Public Mobile 3G with full bars. i try to call or msg and it says you don't have an active plan and to pay $37.00.

I log in and it shows my balance is $0.00 and my next payment isn't until March 13th. I go ahead and pay $40.00 anyways and now shows a top up credit, but still not working?

Depending on what you mean by Balance. If you mean Availalible Funds is $0 thats normal. If Amount Due is $0 then you autopay worked which you can confirm in Payment-Transaction History. If amount Due showed the $37 and you Transaction History does not show a debit for this renewal than the autopay did not work. If you never changed anything with regards to your CC like address or expiry date you will need to contact he MODs as mentioned. If you changed anything you will need to correct this. If Amount Due shows $0 then I suggest as @Anonymous mentioned the lost/stolen trick.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@momof4 wrote:

@momof4, you can try the lost/stolen trick.  If you login to your self serve and go and report your phone lost this will deactivate your sim.  Wait 5 minutes log back in and report the phone found this will reactivate the sim and hopefully give it the little kick it needs.  If this doesn't work you will need to contact the moderators.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@momof4 Murco is right ...you have to message a moderator @Moderator_Team since the forum users have no ability to go inside your account / deal with these types of issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

@momof4 wrote:

Does it show as Active in the self-serve? Is it showing the correct plan?

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@momof4   Contact a moderator.  Send a private message.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Hello @momof4

It happens with autopay sometimes..Smiley Frustrated It's your renewal day today...and the autopay didn't go trough...Can you choose manually to pay your plan in your selfserve account?

Need Help? Let's chat.