cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Deactivated

Galaxy_7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Public Mobile,

I have direct withdraw and there is money available to withdraw to continue with the service and now my phone is deactivated. 

I called *611 to get it fixed however I will not use my CC since i already have funds in the account for which you need to withdraw from to continue with your service.

Please Help,

Galaxy_7

6 REPLIES 6

HI @Galaxy_7  

yes, Pre-authorized payment could fail

is your service still not working? reboot your phone once

if you are unable to use the service and unable to login My Account, please open ticket with PM CS agent and get both issues looked into

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

submit ticket via chatbot. this kind of thing happens......

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Galaxy_7 

You have the same card on file for autopay for 4+ years? Any chance it's expired? If it's not expired do you know your 4 digit account pin. #? If so you can try adding a payment via 611 using your card on file to reactivate your plan. Or you can purchase a pm voucher and add it via 611 without your 4 digit account pin # to reactivate your service. See this post for alternative forms of payment....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

Once your service is active you can contact customer support for a password reset. Log in with the old email using the 2FA verification code sent to your phone via SMS text. Disable 2FA on your profile page in your self serve account. Confirm details in your account and reach out to the CSA that sent you the password reset to now change your email to your current one. Extra verification is required to change your email so gaining access to your account first is helpful.

There are links to contact customer support in my linked post above....if necessary.

Galaxy_7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What is really weird is that i have had this service for 4+ years and no issues. I checked my bank and there is fund in there for what Public Mobile needs to withdraw. When I call *611 it says: "sorry, your service has been temporary suspended".

I tried using that My account that I have here I am unable to access it because I cannot reset my password because I cannot access my old email account. The email address that I setup to use the form is my current email address that I can access.

Help,

Galaxy_7 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Galaxy_7 

Definitely check to see if calling and texting functions work.

If they don't, when you call *611, what messaging do you hear?

If you have to manually add funds sufficient to restore service, keep in mind that any excess funds which may or may not have been charged will remain on the account as a credit to apply toward your next renewal. It will not be lost.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Galaxy_7   is today Dec 8 supposed to be your renewal date?  can you still make outgoing calls and receiving incoming calls?

It could take long for PM to renew the plan.  It usually finishes around 6AM EST but it could drag on till noon hours.  During the renewal process, you might see your plan showing suspended, and you see PM already got the fund and money stayed in Available Fund.  Usually if your phone service is not interrupted, you just leave it until it finishes the renewal itself.

Also, always login My Account using incognito mode to get the correct info and usage

Need Help? Let's chat.