cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanence

Tina03
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to know if I can hire a monthly plan for only a month or if I have to stay in it for more time. 

4 REPLIES 4

umnikke8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can buy a month any time you want, you don't need to buy any others. However if you don't have active service for a period of 90ish days I believe, you'll have to double check the duration, you will lose the phone number and won't be able to get it back.

@Tina03 wrote:

I would like to know if I can hire a monthly plan for only a month or if I have to stay in it for more time. 

Public Mobile has never had monthly plans.  Current Public Mobile plans last for either 30 days or 90 days.  There's no obligation to stay for any period of time after those.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Tina03 

yes,no contract here.   You just have it for a month, stop and resume within 90 days after suspension

if you want to stop the service for next month, just loign My Account , go to Payment, Manage Subscription, and disable Subsribed, that would stop autopay

When you are ready to come back , make a manual payment

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tina03 - You can get a plan for (30 days), and you just disable autopay in Payments section on the web or overview > manage subscription > subscription renewal, and that will ensure that you won't get extra charges to your account or if you want to cancel it after a month, that is how.

Need Help? Let's chat.