cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanently cancel the account

sethuraman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have read the response about deactivating autopay and that will disable the account.
That is not what I am asking, I just want to cancel the account and give up the number.

Please share the process to do that.

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI @sethuraman 

Yes, the usual way to "cancel" the account is to disable Autopay, so account will be suspended at the end of the current cycle and then permanently closed 90 days after

If you want to close the account immediately, please engage support by message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sethuraman 

To close the account go to subscription and add-on’s, manage subscription, and then turn off auto pay. This can also be done with 611 if you know your account pin. 

Once a payment isn’t made the account will automatically close in 90 Days.

You can also message support to remove the credit card that is attached to the account. They might also be able to close the account for you right away if you ask. 

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

If you wish to keep the number and port your number elsewhere that will also close your account automatically once the port is completed.

If you don’t wish to port your number, PM will wait until your account is deactivated completely after 90 days of no payments and then will eventually release the number back into the available number pool after this point. 

Need Help? Let's chat.