Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Mehleca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Won’t let me use a credit card

20 REPLIES 20

Wait...have you even activated a service here? Are you that new? Did you go through the Activate button up top and enter the new, never used sim and go through the process and did you get to the last payment page and having trouble?

@Mehleca open ticket with PM suppoet as advised above.  Check Community inbox for their reply 

Mehleca

I did and never get an email back.

@Mehleca you would habe created a My Account when yiu activated  Login is the email address. Let try to use Reset password to see if it helps or ask PM support to help

First try to use the Reset Password link there on the login page (or direct link: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/forgot-password) enter any possible email addresses you could have used and see if it works

If you are unable to self reset the password, PM support will be able to help

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Mehleca

I don’t have account to log into 

Mehleca

I’m new this is my first payment and can’t pay.

Yes, that's the 4 digit pin that you created at sign up. If you can't log in to the account then 611 is the only other way until you get support to regain your access. But in the meantime you have these other payment options. Using 611 and a voucher does not require your pin nor the real time payments option.

What is the problem with logging in? When did you last pay? Have you had a credit card problem recently? Did you lose your sim?

@Mehleca 

It asked for a four digit PIN number, one you would have set when you activated here.

Did you write it down or save it somewhere?

@Mehleca 

That's fine. 

Then I guess you're looking for a provider like bell, rogers, or telus.

They'll take your call, hopefully will not take 30 minutes to reach them and then another 30 minutes to consult with others within their department who will consult with others in their department and may or may not resolve your issue.

It's really about what you're comfortable with at the end of the day.

This place certainly isn't for everyone. Some realize that before they move here, some after.

@Mehleca 

Sorry, PM does not have a number to call.

But you can "talk" to the support via ticketing with them.  Just need to put in the ticket to start the process.  They will reply via message and you can message back

Mehleca

It asked for a 4 digit account number.I have no clue as I can’t get into account.

Mehleca

I disagree.If I could talk with someone this would of been resolved.

611 does not ask for an account number. Are you sure you're talking about Public Mobile?

Is the credit card you're trying to use a card issued by a Canadian or American institution with a billing address in Canada or US?

There are also other ways to pay like buying a voucher and entering it in the account or also using 611. You can enter it with 1-855-4pu-blic too. Or use the real time payments method in some stores.

That's very understandable, but if it's any consolation myself and family members have had services here for a number of years and have had little to no difficulties.

There's a little bit of a learning curve but once it's reached, this place and the support on this community far exceeds anything you're going to get by telephone support in a call center.

However ultimately the choice is yours how you wish to receive support by your mobile service provider.

Mehleca

I didn’t know and will be leaving as this is a joke. I just want to use my phone.

When you decided to come here hopefully you did a little research and determined that it is a completely online based service provider.

If you must reach out to customer support, I've described above how you can do that. Use the second option utilizing private message if the first one is giving you any difficulties.

Mehleca

611 asked about my account number which I have no clue because you can’t talk to someone on phone or messages this is a fuking joke and will be moving on.

You called?  Who?

If you are having login issues, and using the above recommendations has not allowed you access, try reaching out to a customer support agent for assistance logging in and updating the credit card information.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Mehleca

I called. Where can I find my account info as it doesn’t let me log in

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Mehleca 

These kinds of issues are usually related to cache or incompatibility issues with the device/browser you are using with the PM systems ( this is something PM eventually needs to fix).

Try clearing your system cache and cookies, using an incognito or private tab to log in, and if possible a desktop or laptop device when updating or entering credit card information on the public mobile website.

Need Help? Let's chat.