cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Noni2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been using my TD visa debit card for all my auto pay. Had to update new card. Now saying won't take it

8 REPLIES 8

terrybev
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

exactly I agree, I just did this yesterday, it wouldn't accept my new card until I removed the old car

Hi @Noni2   It actually better NOT to remove the card but just go straight to Replace card.

What error you got? you can try it just once more (not more than that, you can trigger fraud lock)

If still fails, open ticket with PM CS Agent and have them to add the  new card for you.

At : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Noni2

Did that still doesn't work

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Noni2 wrote:

Did that. So Visa debit is ok

@Noni2   So you were able to replace the Visa Debit card by using Remove option as suggested by @RossN

Just to add if you did Remove and replace the payment card, make sure to enable autopay again, as Removing the card will also remove autopay unlike replacing a payment card.

Noni2

Did that. So Visa debit is ok

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Noni2 `hi when you go into your self serve in manage my card click on remove this card not replace this card then start new 😀

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Noni2   Maybe just Autopay failure.  it happens some time

Go back to the Payment page and make a manual one time payment using the option "Other .."   and enter the amount you want pay

If payment made successfully, then just logoff My Account .  Wait 5 mins , reboot the phone.  

You can log back into My Account and see if status show Active again

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Noni2 

Try clearing your browser cache and go incognito. Use chrome browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.