cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment with zip code

Jan10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can’t seem to enter my payment information because they don’t accept a zip code as opposed to a postal code. My Canadian bank account has a USA address associated with it.

10 REPLIES 10

@Jan10 wrote:

Which store can I purchase a voucher at?

Check with local convenience stores, pharmacies, and gas stations.  Vouchers can also be purchased from websites such as recharge.com and muskbird.com.

Jan10

I’ll try both!

Jan10

Which store can I purchase a voucher at?

@Jan10 wrote:

I’ll try your suggestions. I have been using the app. Also tried a few times on different days.

It is possible that your payment card may be locked out.  If you are having persistent problems with entering the payment card, I suggest using the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page and initiating a support ticket.  

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

do you need to pay now? get a voucher from stores and pay using *611 first

and at the same time, open a ticket wtih PM agent using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jan10 

The problem is that the CC zip code must match your home zip code and the shipping address must be in Canada.

Do you have friends or relatives that would purchase the SIM for you?

Or purchase a reloadable CC from any gas station or grocery store in Canada.

Jan10

I’ll try your suggestions. I have been using the app. Also tried a few times on different days.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

PM payment update is buggy.  Wait an hour and try again.  Try using browser with Incognito mode and also try with PM app (but you need to give the app the permission to Location)

Jan10

I tried entering a cannadian postal code. Still didn’t work. I am trying to fill out payment method so I think they are trying to verify the payment info?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Address does not really matter to Public Mobile so you should try to enter any valid Canadian code.

If it is Canadian bank what USA address has to do with it?

If you are purchasing something from PM (like SIM) to be delivered then valid Canadian address is required.

Need Help? Let's chat.