cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment went through phone still not working

Rainz101
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi my account was suspended since the 2nd i had it on autopay but wasnt able to make a payment directly from my account until last night at 2am, the payment went through, but my account is still saying suspended  aftrr 8 hours and wondering what i could do to fix that i reset phone few times also tried ejecting and injecting the sim thinking that would force it through, does it really take this long thought it should reactivate instantly.

10 REPLIES 10

@Rainz101 

Moderator will take time to response.  

You can try to manually load $1 into your account. That can sometimes restart your plan. 

Or you could try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot phone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rainz101 : Can you go into the Change SIM function and take note of the last 4 digits of your registered SIM. Then check that against the actual SIM in your phone. Are they the same?

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rainz101 :You've tried everything that can be done from your end, is time you get help from the moderators, write private message to the moderators to help you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

when you make a call 611 what you getting ,, please check your sim card and put it in another device try it is working another phone if you have it and if you is still not working 

you need send a private message to @Moderator_Teamclicking here.

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- explanation to them nice Team and nice service 💐

Good Luck 🏵

Rainz101

Yes it should be instant, thats why im wondering why im having issues its like they charged my account but its not showing on there end because my account is still saying suspended like i dont want to have to pay it twice

Rainz101

I also took sim out a few times and rebooted the phone alot of times tried calling and sending messages to try push it through thinking that would work but still nothing

Rainz101

Yes there was an activate switch when i made my payment then it said it cant process payments less than $1.00 or more than $300.00 but the payment still went through on my credit card and it still saying account suspended my balance is $2.00 its showing 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

It should be instant, @Rainz101 

Place on airplane mode, then off airplane.

Reset network connections - if the payment went through and you clicked "reactivate", and your self-serve shows Active, everything should work.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Rainz101...

try dialing 611 to get the current status of your account.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rainz101 wrote:

Hi my account was suspended since the 2nd i had it on autopay but wasnt able to make a payment directly from my account until last night at 2am, the payment went through, but my account is still saying suspended  aftrr 8 hours and wondering what i could do to fix that i reset phone few times also tried ejecting and injecting the sim thinking that would force it through, does it really take this long thought it should reactivate instantly.

@Rainz101 hi are the funds showing in your self serve account? if so is there a reactivate button showing? if so press to start your service also reboot phone

Need Help? Let's chat.