cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment on suspended account

Jasonof
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to reactivate my account, I have the funds, but each time I try and make a payment I get an oops something went wrong. is there an issue with your site or what? 

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Jasonof   you meant you have the fund as Available Fund on My Account or you have fund on credit card?

you tried *611?

if you need to resume service now and willing to check the credit card issue later, maybe buy a voucher from Shoppers drug mart and load the voucher to your account for reactivation

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jasonof  - yes, there can be issues with the public mobile site. 

Note, we are all customers and members (just like you here on the forum). Others have given good suggestions for workarounds with this issue, I am sure these will help. 

If not, submit a ticket with Public agents through SIMon Chatbot at bottom of the community page.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jasonof 

The website is finicky.

First make sure that you were not actually charged.  There was a payment glitch a couple of weeks ago when customers were charged multiple times with this similar error message.

If not charged, 

Try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode. Or even try a different device (PC or labtop)

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jasonof  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1684417032941.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

adding if your account has been suspended for more then 90 days the account is closed for good 

Need Help? Let's chat.