cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issue

Floraaaaaa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'd like to subscribe 90days payment, But you guys have problems with my payment and don't allow me to pay

13 REPLIES 13

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Floraaaaaa 

Is it possible that your credit card is expired or that there is some other issue that is preventing payment? Do you have another card you can try? 

If it’s the same card you use with PM then it might be an issue with the card since now that’s two different sites preventing you from paying. 

Floraaaaaa

Error: Please input all required credit card information. Please check if it is correct as shown on your credit card. 

What's wrong

Floraaaaaa

Got it, let me try, i just signed up muskbird. The process is so tricky

JRod

@Floraaaaaa 

The tax is charged at the point of purchase of the voucher, but I’d purchase $110 or $115 if you can just to be safe. Any remaining additional funds will get used on your next renewal after this one. 

Floraaaaaa

Question: how about tax? I have no idea how much I should buy... My 90 plan is 102, and around 112 including tax, which was showing on the App. If I bought a voucher, how much I should select?

JRod

@Floraaaaaa 

The link provided below in my original post is unfortunately the only way to contact customer service. But unfortunately they can take a little bit to respond using the community mailbox so you need to keep an eye on this.

Fastest way to get you back to using your service at this point will most likely be a voucher. If you don’t want to leave your house to grab one you can go to a site called muskbird. They offer a RTR top up that will instantly add funds directly to the account. Make sure you add enough funds to fully cover the cost of the plan. The 90 day plans charge you the full 90 days up front. So for example if the 90 day cost breaks down to $50 a month you would pay $150 up front.

https://www.muskbird.com/mobile-topup/?id=Public--Canada--RTR

Floraaaaaa

I almost tried everything I can. No channel to talk to customer service? A lot of robot chat. Even on Facebook, just a link to here. I feel headache. I need to use my phone today, and have something urgent to do this afternoon. Now I can only sit in my living room, using WiFi to communicate with you. Very bad experience.

Floraaaaaa

I just want to continue use my phone. Why the process is so complicated. Actually I tried *611 a couple of times, and it asked me to input 12 digital number. No idea what it is

JRod

@Floraaaaaa 

Another option for you is to purchase vouchers from a shoppers, gas station, or from an online service link muskbird and you can load it on your account using 611 or through the online portal in order to pay for the plan change and then you can sort out the payment issue with customer service.

Despite using the app, the app does use the default web browser on the device so it can be helpful to clear the browsing data and cache from the default browser on the device and then force close and re-open the app. 

Floraaaaaa

I didn't use website, no need to clear history data. I did it all on the app

Floraaaaaa

I didn't use website, i did it on my phone. My original plan is by month, and my payment hasn't been changed. No idea Why it doesn't allow me to continue

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Floraaaaaa 

More details would be helpful. 

Are you a new customer versus old?  

Check your credit card history to make sure that you were not charged for the 90 days. 

Website is finicky and has caching issues.  Try to clear cache or incognito mode/privacy mode.  Or try a different web browser or even device.  If you tried too many times, you may be locked out for one hour.  Try again in one hour.

JRod

@Floraaaaaa 

Can you try clearing your browser data and cache and then trying to log in to the account using an incognito window to try again? The app also is worth trying if you haven’t already tried it.

If you continue to have issues you can reach out to customer service and they can look into why your payment is not working as well as apply the plan for you for you.

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Need Help? Let's chat.