cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issue: The system does not accept $5 PIN codes but accepted $20 PIN codes

Ana_Int
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All,

There were 2x $20 and 2x $5 prepaid  PINs purchased at once today (Jul 15, 2019) at 7:43 PM at the Metro store (all 4 PINs are printed at the same receipt).

I first tried to use one $5 PIN for my number and another one $5 PIN for my mom's number. In both cases, PINs were rejected by the system as "invalid".

Then, I successfully used one $20 PIN for my phone and another $20 PIN for my mom's phone. The system successfully added $20 to each account.

Then I tried to use $5 PINs one more time and the system rejected them as "invalid".

I tried to use again one of $20 PINs (already used) to compare the error messages and noticed that $20 (successfully used) PIN is identified as "invalid or used", but $5 PIN is identified as just "invalid". 

I almost always purchase pairs of $5 + $20 pins in the Metro store and never had an issue before. I am absolutely sure that something is wrong with $5 PINs. How to solve this payment issue? Who could help me with it? 

Thank you,

A.

6 REPLIES 6

@Ana_Int wrote:

@geopublic 
Thank you for answering my question. I suddenly found that the website shrinked size of attached image of my receipt with PIN codes. Do you think, it is a good idea to re-send the message again with another picture of just $5 PINs or it's better to wait for moderators' reply?

@Ana_Int  You can but I think they will be able to save the image and enlarge it. You can also send the a follow up message with the PIN listed in the main message.

Ana_Int

@geopublic 
Thank you for answering my question. I suddenly found that the website shrinked size of attached image of my receipt with PIN codes. Do you think, it is a good idea to re-send the message again with another picture of just $5 PINs or it's better to wait for moderators' reply?

@Ana_Int wrote:

Please explain how to do it. I have never done it before. Thank you.

@Ana_Int 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@Ana_IntClick on this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/...

Put a congent subject so the Moderators know what you are trying to do.. click on the Photos icon and attached your photos. Hopefully they will get back to you within 48 hours.

Ana_Int

Please explain how to do it. I have never done it before. Thank you.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire
@Ana_Int I would suggest taking a picture of the receipt and send it to the Moderators to get them sort it out for you.
Need Help? Let's chat.