cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment info

RhondaLee13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to ensure my payment info is not attached to any other account, other than mine. I do not have access to the other account, but I do have the phone number and obviously all the billing info, since it is my card. I need to speak to a Public Mobile person, but this is my only way to reach out for help at this moment.

8 REPLIES 8

RhondaLee13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you. I sent them a message. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RhondaLee13 

if you getting multiple charges on your credit card statement 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds:$$ has the amount left, leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

if you needed to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RhondaLee13 wrote:

I need to ensure my payment info is not attached to any other account, other than mine. 

@RhondaLee13 

Are you seeing multiple charges on your credit card from PM?

has this been ongoing or just lately?

or were you been charged every 10 days?  

Of you got charged twice or more on the same day  or around your renewal day?  If you got charged multiple times on or around the cycle renewal day, did you recall you had issues during activation and need to go back and activate a 2nd or 3rd attempt?  Some people have that issues as they have activated multiple times by accident

I suggest you first open a ticket with PM Support as advised above from other replies

Also, if you don't mind, share your issue and we can try to assist as well

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@RhondaLee13 wrote:

I need to ensure my payment info is not attached to any other account, other than mine.

Unless somebody has stolen your credit card info, your payment info will be attached to your account only. You can use the same credit card for multiple accounts, though.

Do you suspect somebody is using your CC to pay their PM bills?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@RhondaLee13 wrote:

I need to ensure my payment info is not attached to any other account, other than mine. I do not have access to the other account, but I do have the phone number and obviously all the billing info, since it is my card. I need to speak to a Public Mobile person, but this is my only way to reach out for help at this moment.

@RhondaLee13  - do you have the 4 digit account PIN to this account?

If you call these number this number 1-855-478-2542 (1-855-4PUBLIC), you can remove Autopay from the account, using the 4 digits PIN. 

BUT, if the other user has access to their account, then they can just turn it back on. EDIT: removing Autopay does not remove the credit card, it just will stop the automatic payments upon renewal.

So, I guess that doesn't really get you anywhere (unless you know they don't have, or know how to get access to their account).

I would suggest trying the Customer Support route (methods supplied by @JK8 ) and see how that goes.

guitarpickr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Rhonda, best suggestion is talking to your credit card company...

@RhondaLee13 wrote:

If someone else has previously had access to this credit card, I suggest contacting your credit card issuer to have your card replaced with a new one that has a different number.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@RhondaLee13 

Contact a CSA:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

Need Help? Let's chat.