cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment didn't go through, new debit card, made payment for one phone, need to pay 2nd phone

LoriA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have two phones that i pay for, ky debit card changed and I didn't realize that payment would not go through, made payment for first phone, how do I make payment for the second phone? 

8 REPLIES 8

LoriA

Thanks for the info,! 

LoriA

It's a debit /credit card, thanks

LoriA

Thank you, I'll do that! 

Hi @LoriA you need a 2nd login for your 2nd line.  Message CS agent and ask them to create one for you

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Did you set up both accounts in a store? Then maybe only set up one login account? The system has changed recently where now you need to get help from support to set up accounts that were once set up in store. They now don't do in store sign ups so signing up yourself sets up the login account anyway.

Adding - there's a difference between the activation (sign up) and the login account.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM accepts only credit cards and VISA/MC debit. How could you pay with 'debit' card?

To set up second account I would suggest to turn everything off (computer) and try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache.

And yes, same credit card can be used for multiple accounts. But you would need unique email.

LoriA

Never set up second account, tried and it keeps going back to my account from my computer or cell, just tried to set up a new account and it didn't work, need all the SIM info and such

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @LoriA 

did you login to the 2nd account and update the new Debit card??  It should work after you update it

if not, wait an hour, try with Private/Incognito mode browser 

Need Help? Let's chat.