cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Voucher/Account Suspended

JHuch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently purchased a $10 Payment voucher and when i tried to add it to my account it was denied. Can you help me fix the issue?

Thank you in advance,

Julie Huch

3 REPLIES 3

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Having seen this issue several times, it's best to contact a moderator by clicking ?, bottom right , and follow instructions.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@JHuch wrote:

I recently purchased a $10 Payment voucher and when i tried to add it to my account it was denied. Can you help me fix the issue?

Thank you in advance,

Julie Huch

When you say "recently purchased"...be aware that some retail providers of the vouchers, don't activate them for several hours post-sale. If you got it today and still not working...give it a couple of hours.

Alternative is to click the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of moderator assistance. Start by typing "payment voucher"...then "contact a human" until you see "Contact Moderators".  Eventually, one of them will be able to address your problem quickly.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@JHuch @Either clear your cache and go into incognito mode and try again, or try adding the voucher thru 611

Pay with a payment voucher

1. Press 1 from the main menu.
  2. Press 1 to select payment via voucher.
  3. Enter the 12 digit pin from your payment voucher. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. 

Edit: credit where credit is due.

These 611 directions came from a previous post by @LovesToPM located here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Paying-by-Phone-611/m-p/43727...

Need Help? Let's chat.