cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Issue - Please Help

Sakthi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have a problem. For the first time, I wanted to pay for the next 4 months so that I do not need to worry about it. My monthly rate is $11 per month. So I wanted to pay for 4 months at $44 with tax $49.72. I was charged $49.72 on my credit card but my account only shows $44 balance. I get charged $12.43 per month so it looks like I’ll be getting double charged for the tax. 

Would someone be able to get me help in getting this refunded or the $5.72 extra I was charged credited back please? 

17 REPLIES 17

@kalpanas 

Are you registered for autopay? Or you can use a credit card ( visa, m/c or amex) a visa/debit card, mc/debit cards are YMMV, some visa and m/c gift cards as long as they have a CVV and expiry date they should work and it's easiest just to use the name and address on file on your account for the payment card info. And vouchers can be redeemed in your self serve.

You can pay an extra fee and use ding.com or recharge.com to pay online. Vouchers can be purchased from CCS who will email the vouchers to you but unless they offer their very limited time 10% off discounted vouchers they charge a 10% fee which is slightly offset depending on your province. Anything outside of Ontario is only charged 5% gst.

You can also buy vouchers online with crypto-currency if really needed.....more info on that and other member contributed  experiences with vouchers can be found here....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kalpanas 

visit Here 

or Here 

or Here 

kalpanas

How can I pay from online.

@Sakthi wrote:

Ohh so on renewal date, the pre-tax amount of $11 will be deducted from my available funds and not the $12.43 plus tax amount? 

@Sakthi yes that is correct

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Anonymous wrote:

@Sakthi @JK8 @darlicious 

I don't think so the system by public mobile is take extra charged for the tax is not work that way...
but if that person can provide a screenshot for payment history, and block personal information,,,

Have a look at this thread:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Explain-charges-please/m-p/686907

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sakthi @JK8 @darlicious 

I don't think so the system by public mobile is take extra charged for the tax is not work that way...
but if that person can provide a screenshot for payment history, and block personal information,,,

Sakthi

Ohhhh ok I think I get it then. I thought that they charge tax on the top up amount and then I will be charged tax again on the monthly rate at renewal as well.

Thanks guys! 

@Anonymous wrote:

@darlicious 

yeah i know,

but for OP that person have to contact CSA , to make sure why the extra charged 

the getting for, 

OP does not have to contact CSA. OP has only been charged for taxes once. OP will not be charged taxes again at renewal.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Sakthi wrote:

Ohh so on renewal date, the pre-tax amount of $11 will be deducted from my available funds and not the $12.43 plus tax amount? 

Correct. You have already paid the taxes beforehand on your cc.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious 

yeah i know,

but for OP that person have to contact CSA , to make sure why the extra charged 

the getting for, 

@Anonymous 

The OP was worried that they would be charged taxes again. But I see how you could be mistaken.

Do you know how to use the spoiler on the tool bar?

Sakthi

@Anonymous wrote:

@darlicious 

i know my dear friend , but the OP say getting double charged for the tax.

who can fix it for that only the CSA, can be fix it right.

The OP has already paid the taxes on the credit card. OP will not be charged taxes again at renewal time. At next renewal OP will pay $11 and have $33 in Available Funds.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious 

i know my dear friend , but the OP say getting double charged for the tax.

who can fix it for that only the CSA, can be fix it right.

@Anonymous 

The OP stated the funds are in the available funds so just explaining that funds in the account are inclusive of taxes but just don't show them is call that is necessary. As the pm motto says " more for less" sometimes when posting "less is more".😉

And yes I am frequently guilty of posting more and more...more or less!😃

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sakthi 

can you go sign in to Self-Serve,  to view your Account in Available Funds. $ !,

if you see there that amount, just leave it there and is will be take it on the next renewal automatically, but if you don't see it

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Sakthi wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem. For the first time, I wanted to pay for the next 4 months so that I do not need to worry about it. My monthly rate is $11 per month. So I wanted to pay for 4 months at $44 with tax $49.72. I was charged $49.72 on my credit card but my account only shows $44 balance. I get charged $12.43 per month so it looks like I’ll be getting double charged for the tax. 

Would someone be able to get me help in getting this refunded or the $5.72 extra I was charged credited back please? 

@Sakthi you will be as your Available funds will only show Pre-tax amounts.  If you put say a $50 voucher in your account that is what would show up for available funds but it would cost you $50 plus tax.  So whatever you see in your Available funds you can add your Provincial tax amount to that and that would be your actual money you have sitting there to pay for your service

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.