cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying for my plan

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello I was wondering if I should trust my auto pay when playing for my plan I seem to see a few issues with it not feeling to secure using it thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@shep22 wrote:

Hello I was wondering if I should trust my auto pay when playing for my plan I seem to see a few issues with it not feeling to secure using it thanks

From what I am hearing I wouldnt. So a couple days before make a payment so you know you will be covered you can make a payment in you self serve account by following teh below instructions;

Registering A Credit Or Visa Debit Card

If you didn’t register a card at activation, you can do so by signing in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Register my Credit or Visa Debit Card’. We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

How To Make A Payment

1. Sign in to Self-Serve.
  2. Click on the Payment tab
  3. From here, you can make a one-time payment or set up AutoPay.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@shep22  autopay probably fails less than 5% of the time make a 1$ one time payment to test it. If it works, then it should be okay. Just pay attention for your 611 payment thankyou message. See screenshot below on where to do it.

Make a patment.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Most times it works but sometimes it doesn't.  You could make a top payment to cover balance as a backup should the autopay fail

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@shep22 Good morning I would suggest leaving your auto pay the way it is so you can get the two dollars every cycle but I would suggest that you make a manual payment a day or two ahead of your plan Renewal date this way it will ensure that your plan is paid for and all should be well Also you could pay with vouchers that are still available at Walmart and maybe a few other stores

Need Help? Let's chat.