Did you mean: 

Pay

elainepozy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want top off my account how do I do it on line

10 REPLIES 10

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

If you can't login to your self-serve account online currently, the only way is to contact CS agents for support in sorting out logging into that, and to figure out the correct e-mail address and password.

In the mean time, if your service is down, I also recommend a quick visit to a nearby gas station, grocery store or other outlet where you can purchase a Public Mobile payment voucher, which you can add to your account balance by dialling 611 and entering the PIN on the receipt you receive. That should restore your service, and then you can figure out the online self-serve access with a little less stress during the time that takes.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@elainepozy The community and your account are dfiferent logins.  The account is usually your email address and password where the community is a username you set up.  Did you try your email address to login to your account?  

Are your services working? Did you possibly recently deal with a credit card problem and maybe the bank charged back some transactions including here?

@elainepozy  If all else fails you can get support to help you regain access to your account also here’s link if needed 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

elainepozy

I do but its claiming I don't 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What errors are you getting trying to log in?

@elainepozy  Try loggin in again incognito private mode there at cache issues or another device or lap top 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you have an account to log in to? Can you log in to it? That's the only way to do it online. Otherwise you can buy vouchers in lots of stores and online and use 611 to enter it. You can also use the real time payments method in some stores. And you can use 611 and your 4 digit account pin and the registered credit card.

elainepozy

It will not allow me into my account but I could get into community

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@elainepozy  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1677269322858.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

Need Help? Let's chat.