cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid but no internet apps

orangekim
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On auto pay... plan date yesterday.  Also changed plan same day (yesterday) and paid new amount as well (so still have credit).  Still showing expired and some internet secure apps like 'square' still will not work.  I need this fixed.  Please help.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

@orangekim wrote:

Update.  I went in and added 15 to my balance and it went through and works.  Now to find out why it doesn't recognize the previous 50 I paid.   Thanks all

@orangekim   Any fund showing up as Available Fund  in My Account?

Check the Transaction log and see what it did with the money.  Maybe post a screenshot and we can try to help

orangekim

Update.  I went in and added 15 to my balance and it went through and works.  Now to find out why it doesn't recognize the previous 50 I paid.   Thanks all

orangekim

Also phone is not working g. Just says to make a payment.  Already did.  Ughhh

orangekim

hone doesnt work either.  Just realized that Brower (internet) internet not working nothing g working.  Keeps saying g to make a payment

orangekim

Yes.  $35. Came out automatically.   Maybe at the same time I was upgrading and added $50 to my account.   So the 50 was paid foe the new plan and the 35 is now showing as credit.  Which is okay bit I need service.  I cannot get anything gon browser or apps.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@orangekim   It is ok if account status is showing "Plan Expired" but you still have service.  Plan Expired just mean the account is still going through renewal process

Is your voice service working without problem?

You talked about data has problem but just mentioned Square app.  How about other App like Browsers such as  Safari? How about other app?

Are you on iOS?  If so, check if you have blocked mobile data for specific app

iPhone-MobileData.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@orangekim  - I don't understand...  Your old plan renewed yesterday AND you also did a plan change yesterday?  That would mean that you paid for your old plan AND paid for your new plan.  Also, you mentioned that you 'still have the credit'.  If there is an available funds amount in your account, that means you never actually changed plans.  Can you please provide more information?

Need Help? Let's chat.